Click on the picture and learn everything about animals ( idioms, pronunciation, birds, insects, songs, videos, games, exercises, etc,...)
Etiquetas: GRAMMAR: PRESENT PERFECT -
Use of Present Perfect
- puts emphasis on the result Example: She has written five letters.
- action that is still going on Example: School has not started yet.
- action that stopped recently Example: She has cooked dinner.
- finished action that has an influence on the present Example: I have lost my key.
- action that has taken place once, never or several times before the moment of speaking Example: I have never been to Australia.
Signal Words of Present Perfect
Exercises on Present Perfect
Etiquetas: GRAMMAR:PRESENT SIMPLE- PRESENT CONTINUOUS -
Etiquetas: READING -
LIBRO DE LECTURA:
Etiquetas: GRAMMAR:REPORTED SPEECH -
Etiquetas: MAPA DEL BLOG -
El Pasado Simple y Continuo.
El "Present Perfect".
TESTING AND LEARNING