CULTURE: FILMS (Famous quotes)

I've been watching you and you watching me

 

 

 

.

Here's a selection of some of my favourites quotes from some of the best films ever made


Best 25 famous and funny movie quotes of all time 
 Everyone has their favourite film and movie quotes. They’re the lines that stay with us long after the end credits have rolled, the things we say to friends, family and colleagues when we want to make a point or raise a smile – indeed, film quotes are all around us. Below, we’ve collated some of our favourites from many golden decades of the silver screen – from the earliest days of Hollywood, to modern classics of every genre.
 Lights, camera… action!
 
Harry Potter Movie Quote | Quote Number 560906 | Picture Quotes
 
 

 Guess the film

(How Many Do You Know?)
 
 
 
 
 May the Force be with you

 

 

 

Star Wars (1977)

 

 

 Did you Know?

Día de Star Wars: 'May the 4th be with you'

Los fans de la saga han adoptado el 4 de mayo como el día Star Wars. Un juego de palabras con la fecha y la frase más famosa de toda la saga. "Que la fuerza te acompañe" en inglés se traduce como "may the force be with you", lo que suena casi idéntico a "May the fourth be with you" (que el 4 de mayo esté contigo).

 

 They may take our lives... but they'll never take our freedom!

 

 

 

 

 

Braveheart (1995)

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 Oh, look, frost!








Dumb and Dumber, 2014

  “I'm the king of the world!” 

 

 

 

 

-Titanic, 1997  

 

'To infinity and beyond! '

 

 

 

 

 

Toy Story

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse

 

 


The Godfather (1972)

 

I feel the need for speed...

 

 

 

 

Top Gun (1986)

 

 

 

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn 

 

 

 

Gone with the Wind (1939)

  

 

 

Hasta la vista, baby

 

 

 

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991)


  

 Show me the money!

 

 

 

Jerry Maguire (1996)

 

 

 
Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get"

 

 

 

 

 

The Radio Times logo
 
 
 
 
 I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
Network (1976)
There's no place like home
The Wizard of Oz (1939)
Love means never having to say you're sorry
Love Story (1970)
I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her
Notting Hill (1999)
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roadsBack to the Future (1985)

 E.T. phone home
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1986)
Here's looking at you, kid
Casablanca (1942)
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Apocalypse Now (1979)
You don't understand! I could'a had class. I could'a been a contender. I could'a been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am
On The Waterfont (1954)
Go ahead - make my day
Sudden Impact (1983)
You talking to me?
Taxi Driver (1976)
Bond. James Bond
Dr. No (1962)
You can't handle the truth!
A Few Good Men (1992)
A boy's best friend is his mother
Psycho (1960)
If you build it, he will come
Field of Dreams (1989)
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here... this is the War Room!
Dr. Strangelove (1964)
Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary
Dead Poets Society (1989)

 

For More information: https://www.radiotimes.com/movies/best-movie-quotes/