GRAMMAR: Present perfect in songs

 present perfect songs

This is a 10-minute video meant to remind you of / introduce you to songs containing the present perfect. Once you’ve picked the ones you like , you can google up the lyrics and look up the video clip on Youtube.
Have fun. By the way, the video might take about 10 seconds to load. Be patient.
 Bryan Adams: Have you ever really loved a woman?
 

When you love a woman
then tell her that she’s really wanted
When you love a woman then tell her that she’s the one
’cause she needs somebody to tell her that it’s gonna last forever
So tell me 
have you ever really –really really ever loved a woman?


 Michael Bublé: Haven’t met you yet
And I know someday that it’ll all turn out
You’ll make me work
So we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid that I’ll give
So much more than I get
just haven’t met you yet