VOCABULARY: Relationships











GET A POSITIVE:

I'm a gossipper!
 Resultado de imagen de gossiper
Resultado de imagen de keep the secret

 Send me an email and tell me something about yourself!!! 

1. Use the following phrasal verbs (at least three):
  • Have (sth) in common (with sb )
  • Get on well with
  • fall in love (with sb)
  • lose touch ( with sb)
  • look up to (sb older)
  • make up /patch up (with sb after an argument)
  • flirt with someone

2. Use the following adjectives and tell me who relative from your family: brother, cousin, step-sister, girlfriend, ex-boyfriend, etc,...) is this way and why (at least three):

arrogant
bossy
intelligent
generous
negative
rude
kind
sensitive
sensible
fun-loving
serious
lazy
hard-working 



Are you a gossipper? 

Ask me and if the question is well made, I'll answer but....
Resultado de imagen de keep the secret Resultado de imagen de keep the secret