FUTURE PERFECT SIMPLE AND FUTURE CONTINUOUS

 Hello gif | Gif for powerpoint, Welcome gif, Hello design

 

Future continuous and future perfect

 

Do you know how to use phrases like I'll be studying or I'll have finished?

 

 

Look at these examples to see how the future continuous and future perfect are used.

 

In three years' time, I'll be studying medicine.
In five years' time, I'll have finished studying medicine.

 

 ACTIVITIES:

 

ACTIVITY 1. Review the grammar, go to the following links.

 -


ACTIVITY 2.  Do the following online exercise:



  1. Future perfect simple & continuous

 

 ACTIVITY 3. Complete the sentences with the verb in the future continuous or in the future perfect simple.

1. We will arrive home at 3.00 and at 3.15 we ... (EAT) some delicious paella with my mother.


2. If the crisis continues, in only a few weeks' time a lot of people ... (LOOK) for a new job.


3. By the end of the month this website ... (HAVE) more than 100,000 visits.


4. - Jane, can I pick you up at 8.00?
      - Yes. I ... (FINISH) my work then.


5. Tomorrow we won't be able to take the train. They ... (BUILD) the new station.


6. If she wins this race, she ... (WIN) all the most important races of the year.


7. By the end of the century, we ... (USE) most of the Earth's resources.


8.  Don't phone at 6 o'clock. I ... (SLEEP) at that time.


9. At the end of the day she will be exhausted because she ... (WORK) for 12 hours.


10. I'll meet you at the station. You will recognise me because I ... (WEAR) a red hat.


EXERCISES: 
 
 OK, I know you are grammar champions😉😉😉, but who are the best?🥇🥇
 
Form a team, what's your name?
 
 Ready to compete?
 
Instructions: you have 5 exercises, you have to do them, it will win the team with the best mark in all/ most of them. If your team doesn't finish a game, it will count as zero. If you finish all the exercises you can repeat one of them or all if you want to improve your mark.
 
Ready, steady, Go!!!!!!!!!!

 

1. 

 

2. 

  

3.

  

4.

  

5.